Sunday, January 18, 2015

Polymer Art Jewelry Challenge - Day 4

For day four of the Polymer Art Jewelry Challenge, I thought I would show you one of my latest scarf jewelry designs --.  We had found a supply of some luxurious silk scarves and had fun creating some different style pieces to go with each of them.  This one is our Nautilus Shell in a color combo of Marsala, Dark Green and Gold.



For today I would like to nominate another Canadian, Lawrence Smith.  I first met Lawrence when we were both part of starting the Vancouver Polymer Clay Guild.  There is always the mainstay in every guild or group and we wouldn't have a guild without them.  Lawrence has been and still is a main "pillar" of the Vancouver Guild and someone you could always count on.  Perhaps this nominatiom will encourage him to share some of his wonderful art pieces he has created with us.

No comments: