Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Pantone Fall 2021 Fashion Colors + Pop-up Show

I seem to be finally catching up with things and my Fall Pantone fashion colors are mixed up and ready to go!  I will be sharing the clay recipes with you very shortly, so stay tuned.

One of the stores that still sells my work is Kelowna Yarn & Needlecrafts. And now that I have moved to Kelowna, I am only a few minutes drive away which is so awesome.

One thing the owner, Cheryl, and I have in common is the love for color and an appreciation for the Pantone Fashion colors.  Making buttons and jewelry pieces in the latest colors keeps things fresh and vibrant.  These buttons were created in the Fall Pantone colors and will be delivered to the Kelowna Yarn store later this week in time for their anniversary celebration the following weekend.


I will also be at the Kelowna Yarn Store for a pop-up next week Friday, Sept 24 and will have a wide range of accessories for knitting/crochet as well as my Snap Decisions Collection.  There will be a door-prize and bonus gift with a minimum purchase so stop on by if you are in the area.

No comments: