Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Fall Pantone Colors Leprechaun & Olive Branch

The last two clay recipes I need to share with you from the Pantone Fall Fashion colors this year are the greens -- Leprechaun and Olive Branch.  Personally Olive Branch is my favorite shade of green, however,  Leprechaun is a rich vibrant hue that, surprisingly, I quite like.


Olive Branch is actually one of the Pantone neutrals and has a real earthy tone so both greens are quite different from each other.  Mixing up the clay, however, you will notice that both of them contain my Olive base (recipe #7-8) from my Color System.

So here are the recipes using Kato clay.  I will have the recipe cards ready to download tomorrow.

Leprechaun

6 parts Kato Green
1 part Olive # 7-8 *

Olive Branch

8 parts Olive # 7-8 *
1 part Kato Black

* Note:  These clay color recipes are created using Kato Polyclay.  Any of the base color "mixes" used are from my Clay Color System.

No comments: