Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pantone Spring 2017 Fashion Colors Pink Yarrow, Island Paradise and Flame

The Spring 2017 Pantone Fashion colors Pink Yarrow, Island Paradise and Flame are all vibrant shades with a tropical feel.  I wasn't thinking of combining all three of these colors until I came across a scarf I've had for a while and realized it was an almost perfect match plus it also had the Pantone color greenery!







I just love how these colors combine and was playing around with my Bargello technique and here are a few pieces I made.



So here are the recipes for the Pantone Spring Fashion Colors Pink Yarrow, Island Paradise and Flame using Kato clay.

Pink Yarrow

3 parts Kato Magenta
1/4 part Kato Orange
1 part White Mix # 1-2 *

Island Paradise

1 part Kato Turquoise
10 parts White Mix # 1-2 *

Flame

3 parts Kato Orange
1/2 part Kato Orange
3 parts White Mix # 1-2 *

* Note:  These clay color recipes are created using Kato Polyclay.  Any of the base color "mixes" used are from my Clay Color System.