Friday, October 6, 2023

Pantone Fall 2023 Fashion Colors Persian Jewel, Tender Peach & Doe

I will be sharing the clay recipes for the last three Pantone Fall 2023 fashion colors, Persian Jewel, Tender Peach and Doe.  Doe is a actually one of the Classic Neutrals that I decided to include.

Persian Jewel is a gorgeous blue with a hint of violet yet slightly muted.  Pantone says it is inspired by the precious stone, lapis lazuli.  I really love this color and find it to be very calming.  I would love to have a top or outfit in this color but might just settle for some new clay jewelry instead!

Tender Peach is a soft yet peachy beige with a slight pink flesh undertone.  I think it would combine well with the Persian Jewel or even the Burnt Sienna.  I will have to experiment and see.

Doe is a soft brown with a rich gold undertone and perfect for fall.  It definitely is a great Classic Neutral and thinking animal prints.


Persian Jewel
2 parts Ultramarine #9-2 *
1 part Kato Silver
1/4 part Kato Violet
3 parts White Mix #1-2 *

Tender Peach
8 parts Kato Beige
1 part White Mix #1-2 *

Doe
4 parts Kato Gold
2 parts Kato Silver
4 parts Ecru Mix #2-8 *

* Note: These base color mixes are found in my Clay Color System Tutorial

I haven't had the time to play with these color yet as I am working on my new revised edition to my Clay Color System.  So far I am on schedule to have it published next week.

It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so to all fellow Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: