Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Radiating Lines Necklace and Lake Country Art Walk

We are really excited about being in the Lake Country Art Walk this September.  It is a real impressive show with more than 300 artists represented.  It is a nice place to spend the day and even relax in the courtyard for a snack or lunch and enjoy some great live music.

We will have a wide range of scarf jewelry and accessories available with many other items including our popular interchangeable art bead earring system.

I haven't posted any jewelry pieces lately and thought I would show you one of my favorites.  I made this one a while ago for myself to coordinate with the vintage jacket Dave bought for my birthday last year.  It consists of four "kite"beads with a large focal in the center.  It is textured using my own plate that I designed and created based on Helen Breil's "Radiating lines" tutorial.



To learn how to make your own kite beads as well as other free tutorials available on my blog, click on the "free tutorials" tab at the top of this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this one and would wear it in a heartbeat. It is great to see you doing so well. Deb Groom