Sunday, December 16, 2012

Helen's Breil Book is Out

I have been eagerly waiting with anticipation for Helen Breil's new e-book, "Shapes: 25 Inspirational Jewelry Designs in Polymer Clay".   I am excited to announce that it is finished and now available to purchase.  This book is fabulous and packed with so many new ideas and techniques that make you want to just dive in and play right away.  Just click on the photo to see more info and photographs as well as to purchase.  At only $20, it is a real bargain!


I am also thrilled to have some pieces I created included in her gallery of artists.  We were asked to create one of her pendant shapes from the book in our own unique style.  This is my necklace that is in the gallery that I titled "Water Lily".  Both the necklace and matching earrings are based on Helen's Cotter Pin Series, Design #4.



I am sure this book will be a huge success and we will see a lot of new jewelry designs popping out from this exciting and inspirational book.  Thank you Helen for sharing your ideas and wonderful work with us!

No comments: