Friday, December 14, 2012

Clay Color Recipes for the Pantone Colors Monaco and Dusk Blue

I thought I would share with you two Pantone Spring 2013 Fashion Colors this time so you can have a little more colors to mix up and play with over the weekend.  Monaco Blue is a rich deep blue that combines beautifully with most other colors.  Dusk Blue is a lighter and slightly muted shade of the Monaco Blue and the two make a great color combination.

 

If you have my Clay Color System, you already have the clay color recipe for Monaco Blue.  It is a pretty close match to my Royal Blue, recipe # 9-4.  Here is the color recipe for Dusk Blue using Kato clay:

Dusk Blue
2 parts Kato Blue
1 part Kato Violet
2 parts Kato Silver
4 parts White Mix # 1-2 *

* See my Clay Color System for this clay base recipe.

No comments: