Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Bargello Colors

We're extremely busy these days getting ready for the Cowboy Festival which is one of our larger shows of the year.  Since I don't have too many finished pieces to share yet I thought I would give you a sneak peek at some of our latest Bargello we are working on.  This one is in the color combos of Grape (color recipe # 10-4), Blueberry (color recipe # 9-3) and Lagoon (color recipe # 8-3).  The color recipes are provided in my Clay Color System Tutorial.



The beads have just been baked and haven't even been sanded or buffed yet.  I will show you how the finished pieces will look later on when they are done.  Now I have to get back to work (play) ....

2 comments:

Cara Jane (surfingcat) said...

lovely colours and lovely beads!

Marian Hertzog said...

I like the blues... although I liked the yellow, green and pink series too. Pretty beads! Best wishes with your shows!