Thursday, December 30, 2010

Switch Plate Covers - Custom Made to Order

Our home decor line has been expanding with new designs added regularly.  All of our switch plate covers are made to order so you can choose your color and design for any type of plate.  Our most popular design is the Brocade which is available in a wide range of colors.

A customer sent us a photograph of a Brocade switch plate in the light copper we did up special for her bathroom.  She told me I could share it with you.  It goes so well with the rest of her decor don't you think?


I will show you some of our latest designs with a country western theme soon ... 

3 comments:

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

That is really beautiful. Love her bathroom too.

Both the switch plate and bathroom are really elegant.

My husband thinks decorating a bathroom means putting up colored towels.

2 Good Claymates said...

That is so funny! My hubby laughed as well when I read this to him. lol!

Lori said...

Love it! I just started making Switch plate covers a few months ago after I saw some at Cabela's. We decorated our bedroom in a Wildlife theme with Knotty pine walls. I made Animal tracks with leaves etc..I can hardly wait to see your Country western themes.