Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Something fishy

I've been extremely busy this last week getting ready for our two big shows for the summer.  With father's day around the corner we've been working on some new items for men.  With so many lakes in our area, fishing is a huge sport and so I've been creating pieces with a fish theme.  I found an interesting bead and created a mould from it to make my own pins and pendants.


We've also created a series of textured tube beads to make beaded necklaces and bracelets.  Of course a lot of these beads are great for women as well.  They are a lot of fun to make and I'm working on a tutorial for these that will be published shortly.


3 comments:

Fiona said...

Love the fish. I'm building up to creating a mould. You have inspired me with these fish.

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks -- My textured bead tutorial that is available on Etsy shows an easy way to create a mould.

Susan said...

LOVE the fish :)
Susan