Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Necklace for the 2010 Shuswap Lake Festival of the Arts

I'm looking forward to taking part in the Shuswap Lake Festival of the Arts again this year.  I'm working on a few pieces for the juried show and a lot of our jewelry will be for sale in the gift shop.

I was asked to submit a necklace and earring set as one of the Raffle prizes for this years show.  I feel it a real honor to be asked and so I created the necklace and earring set shown below.  You can see it along with the other raffle prizes on their website.





2 comments:

Angela M. said...

Very nice! Love the design of the necklace, with the leaves dangling from the clasp in front. Whoever wins this set is fortunate indeed!

Rubina Sattar said...

Thank you so much for giving lovely comment, I am always a big admirer of your work.