Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas & New Scarf Rings

I finally seemed to outgrow my trusty laptop computer and had to bite the bullet and get a newer model with more capacity and speed.  Unfortunately transferring all of my important files and getting things functioning properly has been a slow process.  I guess this is one of my poor excuses for not keeping up with my blog.  The other is that I have just been extremely busy with Christmas shows, the Shuswap Artisan Market, delivering product to the stores that sell my work and clay production in between.  I am actually relieved to see the Christmas holidays as I can finally take a few days out just for myself, which does not happen very often.


In the meantime, I have listed some new items in the store which are very exciting.  I know many of you love scarves and are always looking for new ways to add your polymer clay beads or accents.  I have now added some new scarf rings/slides to my shop that have a snap base.  These are available in three different styles.




These are perfect for adding your own snap designs for interchanging.  You can add a regular size snap:

Scarf Ring with Interchangeable Snap in Resin with German Glass Glitter

Scarf Ring with Interchangeable Snap in Art Deco Design
Or be more creative and add a larger size piece with a mounted snap for interchanging:



And many of you have asked where you can purchase some nice scarves.  Well I have now added some to my supplies category and the good news is that if you have your own personal "Snap" discount code, it will now also work in the Accessories & Jewelry Supplies category as well.


If you have purchased my Snap Decisions Tutorial (both parts 1 & 2) and do not have your own personal discount code and would like one, please contact me and it can be arranged.  Since it is now the holiday season, I might not be able to have it for you until after New Years, so please be patient.

So I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  May you all have a fun and inspiring holiday season!

No comments: