Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Shuswap Artisan Market -- Late Night Shopping Event

My last show for the year was last weekend and I am happy that I can now be at home more for the next few months.  I love getting out to shows and meeting with the people.  The positive feedback really gives one a boost and encouragement to carry on!  So I am still unpacking and reorganizing and preparing now for some small local pop-ups at the Shuswap Artisan Market.


I will be at the Market this Friday (Nov 30) and Saturday (Dec 1st).  The store will be open until 7 on the Friday for evening shopping.  Carmen of Stitches in Tyme - Contemporary Crochet will be joining me and we will be serving up some hot chocolate and cider.

Carmen crochets beautiful hats, mittens and other wearable items plus functional pieces too like these cool baskets!

Crocheted Basket by Carmen of Stitches in Tyme - Contemporary Crochet
I always have a wide selection of my interchangeable jewelry in stock with new items added regularly.  I have a wider selection with me on the days I am in the store and for pop-ups.  Also available are my handcrafted pens and my latest Serveware Collection.

Handcrafted Pens in Fall Colors

Cheese Knife, Pate Knife, Olive Spoon & Hors d'oeuvre picks - Serveware Collection

I will be adding some of these to my online store in the near future.

No comments: