Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Making Beautiful Buttons Tutorial is Now Available


My other new tutorial, "Making Beautiful Buttons" is now available!

Making buttons can be so much fun and are useful for so many things.  As a sewer, I can create just the right button in the color I want for my project.  I have even replaced most of the buttons on my store bought clothes with my own handmade ones.

This tutorial covers the basic construction of several types of buttons, including textured and moulded.  I show you how to make your own wire shank and include templates you can copy with an easy foolproof method for marking your buttonholes so they are perfectly centered every time.

The buttons shown in the photo are examples only.  This tutorial shows you how to transform your own original clay designs into functional works of art.


It consists of 20 pages broken down into 58 steps with more than 50 photos for clear and easy instruction.

You will find this tutorial for sale in our ArtFire Studio as well as in our Etsy shop.

No comments: