Thursday, December 17, 2009

A fun site to check out over the holidays

I discovered a new blog/website the other day called Craft Stew.  Looking at the Archives, it's been around for over a year now and I don't know why I never came across it before.  Check out the Top 20 Posts with all sorts of projects and tutorials for all kinds of crafts including my favorites: sewing, jewelry making and  polymer clay.  The Fast and Yummy Vegetarian Chili recipe sounds really appetizing on a cold winter day.



So how did I finally find this site?  You will find a live traffic feed at the right side towards the bottom of this blog.  It shows the cities and countries where visitors have come from and will sometimes give a link to the site they were last visiting.  A site name I'm not familiar with will sometimes catch my eye and so I have to check it out.  I then discovered I was getting visitors from Craft Stew due to them posting links to some of my tutorials on there.

Another method I use for finding new sites is checking out the links from our followers. Whenever we get a new follower I like to check out who they are, where they are from and what other types of interests they might have.  It is so cool to communicate with people from all around the world in this way.

So hope you have as much fun checking out Craft Stew as I did.

No comments: