Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Martini Olive and Ceylon Yellow - Pantone Fall 2018 Colors

When I started looking up the new Pantone Fall 2018 Fashion colors, I had a real blast from the past.  The colors Martini Olive and Ceylon Yellow are two shades that especially took me back in time to the Pantone 2017 Fall Colors - Moss Green and Lemon Curry.  This was the year when I ordered my set of Pantone Color Cards and mixed up my first Pantone colors for fall.



As a matter of fact, I was also into making bangle bracelets back then and here are some in this color combination:



While this year's fall color Ceylon Yellow is a perfect match for the Lemon Curry in 2007, the Martini Olive is a bit richer than the previous Moss green.


Here are recipes for the Pantone Fall 2018 Fashion colors Martini Olive and Ceylon Yellow using Kato clay:

Martini Olive
Follow recipe # 7-9* for Olive Green
Add 1 part Kato Black

Ceylon Yellow
Same recipe as Lemon Curry
Recipe # 6-4 *

* Note:  These clay color recipes are created using Kato Polyclay.  Any of the base color "mixes" used are from my Clay Color System. (which is on sale this week)

No comments: