Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Quilt Show and Tell

We finally finished unpacking from a very busy day last Sunday.  We had our jewelry display featuring our new quilt block inspired pieces at the Quilt Show and Tell put on by Heather's Fabric Shelf in Kamloops.


There were some gorgeous quilted pieces on display and inspiration for some new quilted jewelry.

Donna from Donna's Yarn and Craft Centre was there with her mom and daughter.  She carries a wide range of our buttons, shawl pins and beads in her store.


This is another Donna who was set up next to us in the Hotel lobby.  She makes all the  pin cushions shown on display here and every one is totally unique and adorable!  You can see more of her work in her Etsy shop, Blue Daisies


I also had the opportunity to meet Kim of Knot Sew Cute Design Shop who designs and creates unique crochet patterns.  I love this shawl pattern and decided to make myself one to go with some of my shawl pins.  I think it will be perfect for summer.  You will find this and many more patterns in her Etsy shop.


I didn't think of taking a photo of our own display this time so I will show you some of our new quilt block inspired necklace sets instead.  The one shown here sold and was one of my favorites.


This was the set I wore and kept for myself since green is my favorite color and I love it combined with the Tangerine and Yellow for this summer.




1 comment:

knotsewcute said...

It was so nice meeting you this weekend! I have my eye on several of your lovely buttons :)