Want to know what color combinations I used for these? You will find the recipe numbers listed below in my new tutorial: Carolyn's Clay Color System.
1. Black Mix # 1-8 and White Mix # 1-2 (Silver clay for trim)
2. Dark Golden Brown (see recipe below) and Ecru Mix # 2-8 (Gold clay for trim)
3. Olive Mix # 7-8 and Ecru Mix # 2-8 (Bronze # 2-16 for trim)
4. Teal # 8-4 and Ecru Mix # 2-8 (Shiny Copper # 2-15 for trim)
5. Grape # 10-4 and White Mix # 1-2 (Silver clay for trim)
6. Emerald (see recipe below) and White Mix # 1-2 (Silver clay for trim)
Recipe for Dark Golden Brown:
7 x Mix 3-2
2 x Gold
1 x Black
Recipe for Emerald:
2 x Mix 7-2
1 x Pearl
I'm working on some new Bargello designs and will share those with some more color combos next time.