Sunday, April 11, 2010

Watch bracelet tutorial is now available

My watch bracelet tutorial is now available on Jewelry Lessons.  Just click on the picture below for a link directly to it.  The cool surprise is that it is free.  You have to take out an account with Jewelry Lessons in order to download it but it does not cost anything.


 

This is a new design concept I came up with over a year ago.  I use to make interchangeable watch bracelets with the typical lobster claw but my wrist is small and there wasn't room left for very many beads.  This new design is different in where the watch face is "framed" with wire and the bracelets then interchange on the loops created.

  

The beads I use for these bracelets are available in our Etsy shop as well as some watch faces that are already "framed" in case you don't want to do your own (will be listed soon).  I am also working on several tutorials in case you would prefer to make your own beads instead.

Hope you have fun with this one...

5 comments:

Beadwright said...

Very nice watch bracelets. Perfect for summer.
Nicole/Beadwright

Arlene Harrison said...

Thanks for sharing! I've ordered it and plan on making one as soon as I can get all the components together.

Amber said...

WOW! Very colorful, very easy to wear, and also perfect for the summer ^^

Laurela said...

Very beautiful. How meny? Have a nice day.

arlenamay said...

It' cute the creation is very original.
replica watches