Actually they arrived a couple of weeks ago but I've been too busy to do anything about it -- I was really low on clay so was time to order more from Shades of Clay. Each time I place an order I like to order a few extra "goodies" to play around with. Here are some of the things I bought this time:
Shown here back to front:
- A new mandrel set which I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with yet but it looked like something fun to play with and the price was right....
- More PYM11 -- this stuff is fantastic! Had to have more as my first can was almost gone.
- Some large texture sheets with leaf patterns. These are quite large but thinking of using them for some collages.
- More Kato clay -- of course lots of black, pearl, white and transluscent which it seems you can never have enough of.
- Wire -- great for making button shanks, etc.
- A new texture sheet by Helen Breil Designs -- my first one and I thought this one was too yummy to pass up!
- And of course the latest CaBezels by Wendy Orlowski which I will show you a few things a already created with them....
- Not shown are some more mica powders (experimenting with Perfect Pearls to compare) and some Pinata Inks to play around with.
I really like Wendy's CaBezels and I have more ideas on using them which I should hopefully be able to get around to sometime later in the month. Here are a few pendants I made in the meantime: