Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mokume Gane & CaBezels

We've been busy with family visiting this past week and so I finally got around to finish off a few pieces I'd been working on.  I love working with the CaBezels and this time combined it with some mokume gane.  I saw this color combination on a table cloth in a restaurant the other day and had to mix some up while it was still in my brain.



   

I decided to make some beads from the mokume gane sheets and created this collar piece as well.  I love how the colors and pieces turned out that I am so tempted to keep this piece for myself ... we'll see....



3 comments:

Giggles said...

Fabulous, unique, excellent color combination!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

LolaCookieCake said...

Me escanta!!! Es precioso!!!
Un abrazo.
Loly

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

It really is a lovely palette Carolyn. I like how different the colors look when backed by another color such as the cerulean blue at the top and the olive green in the second photo. My favorite is the last piece. The beads have such a nice organic feel to them.