Thursday, March 19, 2020

Pantone Spring 2020 Fashion Colors Chive, Biscay Green, Mosaic Blue, Orange Peel and Sunlight

I am currently updating my online store and ran into a major hiccup.  While transferring my items, many were lost and none of the photos loaded.  This has caused me a big headache as I have to go in and fix every single item and when you have several thousand, it adds up to a lot of hours!  And of course things never run as smoothly as hoped and the site keeps crashing every so often.  So if you are looking for something there and it is blank, bare with me for a bit.  After all is done I hope you will find it to be a better shopping experience.


So in the meantime to speed things up, I will share with you five more clay recipes for the spring Pantone colors and the last four tomorrow.  I am sure many of you are keeping occupied with your clay right now while at home more and practicing your social distancing.  I know it is nice to have some good distractions from all the covid-19 stuff we have been bombarded with.  The main focus is to stay healthy -- physically and mentally.

So here are the recipes using Kato clay:

Chive
10 parts Kato Yellow
4 parts Kato Green
1/2 part Kato Gold
3 parts Kato Black

Biscay Green
3 parts Kato Green
1/4 part Kato Blue
6 parts White Mix #1-2 *

Mosaic Blue
6 parts Kato Turquoise
1 part Kato Green
1/2 part White Mix #1-2 *

Orange Peel
Same as Orange Base recipe # 5-2 *

Sunlight
1 part Yellow
2 parts White Mix #1-2 *

* Note:  These clay color recipes are created using Kato Polyclay.  Any of the base color "mixes" used are from my Clay Color System.

And I would still like to hear from anyone who is interested in these clay recipes.  (See my previous post here). Sadly I only had 2 responses so if there are not many more comments here or on my facebook page, I may continue these recipes by only sharing through a private e-mail or facebook group.  Thanks and hoping for more of a response.

4 comments:

Cara Jane said...

Really happy to have the recipes by email or in a private group if that suits you better. Thanks again for the recipes Cara Jane

Sony said...

- Nice article thanks this post share

Monsoon Wendy said...

Did I already comment Carolyn? I hope I did!! I love the colour recipes, use them, blog about them and the Nepali girls colour recipes started here!! I am not a fan of social media and love blogs but would follow you there if needed!! Big hugs and here's to a happier NY in 2021.
Wendy

Debs S said...

I love your colour recipes and have purchased some recipes from your stay store. I think I will be going for the Colour Mixing system next. I love Kato clay but am not brave enough to play about myself so your guidance really helps. Would be happy to receive by email or private group. Thanks