Friday, July 6, 2018

Pantone Fall 2018 Fashion Colors

I have been away for a bit visiting family and celebrating my dad's 90th birthday.  It was a good break but with so many things to do and catch up on, it is time to get back into my regular routine at home.

I was putting off mixing up the Pantone fall fashion colors again as usual, as it is difficult to think about fall when summer is just barely starting.  As I am in several shows this fall, I am making up those new items right now.  I really loved the colors for this last spring which makes it even harder to switch gears but I decided to  carry some of them through into the fall as they fit in well with this new palette.


A few of the new fall colors are closely related to ones in the past and just needed a bit of tweaking here and there.  For instance, Red Pear is very similar to the Tawny Port from last year but has a slight more red tone.  Ultra Violet of course is included again as it is the Pantone Color of the Year.


So you will see some of these new colors popping up soon in my work which will hopefully inspire you.  If you are working with clay yourself and have my Clay Color System, I will be sharing these new clay color recipes next week.



Please note:  These lessons are NOT instant downloads but are sent directly to the e-mail address you provide under your shipping info.  This means if you are in Europe, you do not have to pay any VAT taxes.  And remember the prices are in Canadian currency so the amount works out less if you are more familiar with US dollars.  (Approximately $1 Cdn = 76 cents US)

No comments: