Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Preparing for Fibres West

I can hardly believe it is March already.  The other thing I can hardly believe is that we still have snow on the ground and still getting the occasional snow storm.  This has been a long hard winter starting a month earlier than usual and now ending at least a month longer.  I will be so happy when spring is finally here!

So I mentioned earlier that to pass the winter months I have been working with the clay quite a bit and my friend Linda has spent a lot of time visiting and giving me a hand.  We decided to take the plunge and be in the large Fibres West show coming up in just a little over 2 weeks!

So we have been busy making lots of buttons, since our button inventory was so depleted and needed replenishing anyhow.  We will also have plenty of other items such as our ergonomic crochet hooks, stitch markers, shawl pins and also a wide selection of items from our Snap Decisions Collection.

We will also have available our new chunky knits mounted on a snap.  These can be worn different ways such as on a shawl stick or as a necklace, etc.












So if you are in the Vancouver / Surrey area or attending the Fibres West show, come by and see us.

No comments: