Thursday, August 3, 2017

Holy CaBezel!

When Wendy Orlowski first told me about her new CaBezel mold idea she asked if I wanted some to play with and try out I said yes of course!  I have to say they were love at first sight!  Each shape is so unique and I love the hole as it gives them even more character!  She was trying to come up with a name that might be different than just calling them donuts and I was just joking around and told her the only thing I could come up with was "Holy CaBezel!".



 


This is just the bezel part -- still needs to be filled

As it turns out she decided she liked it (and why not have fun with a name!?) plus added another name in front of each of the six designs after six important women in her life.  I just love it and Wow!!!  I never had anything named after me before so that makes it even more special!!!

So I am excited to let you know that she now has her new CaBezels available at Shades of Clay!  If you are already a fan of her CaBezel molds, they you are just going to love these!  There are six unique designs and each mold comes in 3 sizes!!!  So this is the one that is called Carolyn Holy CaBezel Jewelry Mold:  (Click on the photo to see it at Shades of Clay).




I was quite pleased to see she had named this shape after me as it is my favorite.  I do like them all but just seem to be more attracted to this one in particular for some reason.

I haven't received the smaller sizes yet but they should be here soon and can hardly wait to play with them too.  I will keep you posted on my results.  You can see more samples of what I created so far and how they are mounted on an interchangeable snap in a previous post here.

If the CaBezel molds are new to you, check out this post here for more information and hopefully answer some of you questions.  Wendy even has a great video (click here) to show you how easy it is create your own original pieces with these molds.

In the meantime, you will find all of the CaBezel molds at Shades of Clay (click here).

No comments: