Friday, August 24, 2012

New Jewelry Pieces

I have some exciting news to share but I need another photo or two to add before I post it.  In the meantime I thought I would share some new pieces we recently created.

Scarf Jewelry in Crimson and Black
(sold)

Another Bohemian Style Necklace in Olive and Gold
(sold)

I used a piece of mokume gane for the focal centre.  The beads, dangles and matching earrings were created in the same color combo using my "mini-mokume" technique I share in my Clay Color System Tutorial.  The color combination I used is the Ecru mix (#2-8), Olive (#7-8), Golden Glow (#6-6) and plain metallic gold.


2 comments:

Mar BisuterĂ­a said...

preciosos todos!!!!

risa said...

I love these pieces. These are very wearable during summer. These would look good with my maxi dresses. Thanks for sharing these lovely beaded necklaces.