Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Set-up at the Shuswap Lake Festival of the Arts

We set up our display at the Shuswap Lake Festival of the Arts today which took a lot of planning and arranging.  This year our set-up features some of our new "series" designs.


We painted some picture frames to add a little more style and color to our display.


As part of our Bargello series we have some basic pendants.  These ones I used the Tibetan silver bezel frames which I show how to fill without using any glue, in my tutorial, Fabulous Faux Turquoise.  We order larger quantities of these frames at a time so have some available for sale in our ArtFire Studio.



3 comments:

Cara Jane said...

Display looks great! Love those picture frames, sure they catch peoples eye. Those pendants look great!

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks Cara Jane,

It seems every show we do we keep changing a few things here and there. At least this one goes up much easier than before which seemed to take forever! whew! lol!

Norma's Bag Boutique said...

Great display. The picture frames were a great idea. I'm always looking for new ways to improve my display but lately I've been lazy about that. I just have a 6'x 3' table space on the fairs I participate.