Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tutorial - Switch Plate Cover Ups

I'm excited to tell you that I have finished my latest tutorial which is now available in our ArtFire Studio,  We've had several requests from our blog followers to offer this new  tutorial called Switch Plate Cover Ups!


We have been making switch plate covers with polymer clay for some time now and find it is a fun way to add art and character to your walls.  In this lesson, you will learn how to create different textured and embossed styles with added embellishments.  I will also share some of my tips and tricks on how to achieve a more professional finish.

This lesson consists of 26 pages broken down into 64 steps with more than 68 photos for easy and clear instruction.  Step-by-step instructions are included on how to create an ocean themed switch plate cover using layered textures, moulded embellishments and mica powders.



No comments: