Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day / Chinese New Year !

Dave and I have four reasons to celebrate today:

1.  Valentines Day
2.  Chinese New Year
3.  Anniversary when Dave and I first met
4.  2nd anniversary for this blog

I started this blog exactly two years ago today and it seems a lot has happened since then.  Here is a link to our very first post in 2008:

Happy Valentines Day -- Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008

This year Valentines Day happens to fall on the same day as the Chinese New Year and since this year is the year of the Tiger, I thought I would share with you the heart shaped tiger print pendant and earrings I made.




Hope your day is special too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really great tiger cane! It makes a beautiful heart. Congratulations on your 2nd year anniversary with your blog and your meeting your husband! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Year! :o)

Cindy said...

The necklace and earrings are wonderful! I hope you had a terrific Valentines Day

sibel said...

WONDERFUL..

Her Art Nest said...

Oh my, these are quite amazing. Just gorgeous! Nan

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Very Lovely indeed! :)