Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ready for Christmas...

We've been busy getting ready for our first (and largest) Christmas show of the year coming up this weekend.  Just thought I'd share with you a few new pieces I've been working on.

   
Poinsettia Flower Brooch                      Tartan Plaid Earrings

   
Shiny Christmas present Earrings

   
Some flirty ribbon necklaces


A variety of accessories
Hair barrettes, pill boxes, mirror compacts and pens

   
And some new pill boxes and pens for the men ...

So, will post again next week... in the meantime, have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Knightwork Studio said...

I love your Christmas items, especially the lovely plaid earrings, very elegant. I'm sure you will do well at the show. Best of luck.

LDWatkins said...

They are all beautiful!

2 Good Claymates said...

Thanks so much -- I decided to keep (and wear) the plaid earrings to the show. I have a pendant I made that matches -- will have to post a pic later...